CUTTING OFF RELAXED ENDS
I’m transitioning and I’m not sure if I should cut my hair. I have four inches of relaxed ends and when I wear my hair curly it looks awful with straggly ends, but when it’s straight it looks fine. Please help! It’s great that you have started your natural hair journey. There are two options – the big chop or putting your hair into protective styles until the relaxed hair has grown out.
I would recommend the big chop because you are in danger of damaging your natural hair. Currently you have different textures on your head – the relaxed hair and your natural hair. Your natural hair is merging with the processed hair at the demarcation line, which is the weakest point of your hair and it’s very fragile and likely to break at that point. Try on wigs to see how you will look with shorter hair and for style ideas. You might surprise yourself, and enjoy the shorter length.
10 Jaw-Dropping Hairstyles For Oval Faces Photo Gallery
1. Slightly Parted Front Bangs
2. Wavy Bangs And Curly Hair
3. Half Updo With Thick Bangs
4. Slight Pouf Updo With Thick Bangs
5. Bangs With Choppy Hair
6. High Loose Bun With Slight Bangs
7. Heavy Side-Swept Bangs
8. The Slick Look
9. The Long Bangs Bob
10. Bronde Ombre Lob
Maybe You Like Them Too
- HOW CAN I MAKE MY SALON BLOWDRY LASTLONGER?
- 10 Best Braids For Little Girls
- 10 Top Prom Hairstyles For Girls With Medium Length Hair
- 10 Most Popular Curly Hairstyles With Bangs
- 10 Best Stunning DIY Updos For Curly Hair