Founded by Sandra Brown-Pinnock, who like many, was frustrated at the lack of adequate knowledge about hair products for afro hair, in June 2015 she opened the doors to Xsandy’s Hair & Beauty. Today there are two branches – one in Lewisham and Peckham.
Both stores are open seven days a week (including bank holidays), and you can find exclusive brands like Primal Beauty and independent British brands like Almocado and Afrochenix.
Beaded braids are perfect for those who want to look trendy and fashionable without looking they’ve tried too hard.
Effortlessly cool and seamlessly groomed – less is more! The blonde tones and locs give this style an urban edge.
The term ‘Brazilian’ refers less so to the country of origin, but rather the actual texture of the hair. Brazilian hair tends to be smooth and shiny, and ranges in natural colours from light brown to black. Due to its versatility, it has become a popular choice for many women of colour.
10 Top Products For Beautiful Wavy Hair Photo Gallery
1. LuxeOrganix’s Rejuvenating Argan Oil Shampoo And Conditioner
2. Silk18 Leave-In Conditioner
3. Aria Starr Argan Oil
4. Amara Organics Aloe Vera Gel
5. Pureology Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse
6. Moroccanoil Curl Defining Cream
7. Keratin Complex Thermo-Shine Thermal Protectant Mist
8. On Natural Curl-n-Wavy Curl Defining Conditioner And Detangler
9. Wet-N-Wavy Frizz-Free Detangling Spray
10. Tigi Bed Head Masterpiece Massive Shine Hairspray
Maybe You Like Them Too
- CBD Oil Uses, health, benefits and risks
- How Pregnancy Is Changing Your Outlook On Life
- Unique Wedding Ideas
- Our Fantasy Fairytale
- Halfpenny London Bridal Dresses 2020