THE SHEER ROMANCE OF THE RODARTE 18 SHOW and the label’s breathtaking collaboration with legendary LA floral designer Joseph Free is sure to ramp up our #weddinghairgoals.
An abundance of real gypsophila in tumbling garlands and oversized crowns was mixed with pale gold metal bows and silk ribbons which echoed the intricate floral embroidery on softly pleated tulle dresses… perfect for summer 2018 brides.
3 Easy Wedding Hairstyles 2019 Photo Gallery
Do fizzing face masks live up to the hype? Here’s our team’s verdict.
Olivia says… ‘There was something satisfying about the sound of bubbles forming on my face – I could literally hear the product working. Afterwards, my skin looked more even, and felt squeaky clean.’ Pep-Start Double Bubble Purifying Mask, £24, Laura says… clinique.co.uk
The promise? Helps pores appear less visible, removes excess oil and deeply cleanses. And it did just that! The mask is a little fiddly to apply, but don’t be put off. It felt like a super-detox for my skin.’ Sanctuary Spa Purifying Charcoal Bubble Sheet Mask, £5, boots.com
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Weddings: Dresses, Engagement Rings, and Ideas
- Wedding Ceremony & Vow Ideas
- Come and Plan Your Big Day at The Best Bridal Event of The Year
- The 5 Biggest Bridal Trends of 2020
- A Beautiful mMix of Pink and Dusky Lilac Watercolour Hues Was The Starting Point for This Stunning and Unique day…