1. Begin with a moisturizing shampoo and condition the hair with a natural deep-condition like Eden Bodyworks All Natural Deep Conditioner. The product is paraben and sulfate-free and is infused with healthy jojoba monoi oil to enrich, detangle and nurture your curls.
5 Best Black Hair Care Tips for Black Women & Men Photo Gallery
2. Apply botanical oil all over the hair; comb through evenly.
3. Blow-dry using a diffuser to lightly dry the hair and get rid of the excess water, but do not dry the hair completely.
4. After diffusing for a few minutes, allow the hair to air-dry.
5. Apply a light oil-sheen spray to the hair for beautiful sheen. Photos: Alexei Afonin Natural Steps This fabulous Afro is the meaning of stop-andstare hair! We love the beauty and fullness of this natural style, and the highlights add extra eye-catching sparkle. Get the look with these quick and easy steps!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pink Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019
- Journalist and blogger Sally Whittle says we should encourage our little girls to play
- Alicia Keys Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019
- Zooey Deschanel Hairstyles And Best Beauty Products 2019
- Best Short Haircut Styles For Men