International pop icon, Madonna brings her skin care line, MDNA Skin to the US. Launched three years ago in Japan, the range will hit Barneys New York counters on Madison Avenue and Beverly Hills, and barneys.com, and is expected to be available on additional Barneys’ outlets later this fall and in the spring of 2018.
The range currently includes a face wash, rose mist toner, serum, eye serum, eye mask, and a clay mask/skin rejuvenator. The next in the product line will be a finishing cream which is slated to launch in Japan and US in November, followed by a Reinvention Cream and an Onyx Black Beauty Roller.
In an exclusive interview with WWD, Madonna said, “It is a line I can use every day. I use few products when I do not wear make-up and not doing shows, and others are specifically good for having to apply make-up and be on stage under lights. I developed it for me specifically, but it also feels universal.”
5+ Best Madonna Hairstyles Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP