Look Younger And More Awake In Minutes Just By Styling Your Brows Like A Professional
Look younger and more awake in minutes just by styling your brows like a professional. You’re welcome!
Like hair, eyebrows have gone through so many transformations – from skinny and overplucked in the ’90s, to fake, drawn-on and ‘on fleek’ Instagram brows. Thankfully, today, real brows -that means well-groomed, but natural-looking – are back. ‘Good eyebrows lift and open your eye area, bring balance to your face, and can redefine lost contours,’ says eyebrow and beauty expert Daxita Vaghela. So put down that contour kit, pick up your tweezers, and follow our simple steps to perfect brows.
50 Ways to Look Younger Photo Gallery
Ways to Look Younger in Your s Best #Life Health & self
How to Look Younger at YouTube
How to Look Younger Ways to Look Younger, According to Experts
Easy Ways to Look Younger Reader's Digest
How to look younger at ? Discover Your Beauty
Ways To Look Younger Naturally Without Makeup or Surgery
The Ways to Look Younger in Your s Best Life
* Pick up your spoolie brush and comb your brows back out towards your temples, so that all the hairs lie in place.
* Use a brow brush and the wax section of your eyebrow palette – or even a specially formulated brow wax like Catrice Fixing Brow Wax, R59 – to fix them in place. The wax will also help to hold your brow powder when you apply it. If you have thick, unruly brows, then a gel is a must to get a groomed look.
Best brow gel buys:
Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara, R44,95; Elizabeth Arden Statement Brow Brow Gel, R285; Eylure Brow Control & Shape Gel, R95
Use a spoolie brush to comb your brow hairs upwards. This will reveal the stray ones that need to go and those extra-long hairs that need a bit of a trim.
* Next, use a white eyeliner to draw over the area that you want to pluck from to give you a guideline, suggests Daxita.
* Then, grab a sharp pair of tweezers and tackle | those strays one hair at a time so that you don’t take away more than you should.
Brow kit essentials: Catrice Eye Brow Stylist in Brow-n-Eyed Peas, R49,95; Rimmel London Colour Precise Eyeliner in White, R99,95; Tweezerman Slant Tweezer in Rose Gold, R359
You can leave brow wax and gel for last, as they’ll help keep other products in place.
Brows on speed dial
Got a brow emergency and need that pro touch fast? We’ve got you covered…
* The Brow Bar (thebrowbar.co.za)
For a no-fuss brow tint, tweeze or wax, walk into your nearest Brow Bar (no appointment necessary – bonus!). Find them in Johannesburg, Pretoria, and Durban.
* Eyecandy Brows (eyecandybrows.co.za)
Located in the major Woolworths stores in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town and Durban, Eyecandy has all brow bases covered, but if you’re a fan of threading, this is the one for you. Bookings essential.
* Sorbet Salon (sorbet.co.za)
One of our favourite places to visit! They cover all your grooming needs, and, at selected stores, offer the less harsh threading. Bookings essential, salons nationwide.