1. Eve Lom Radiance Face Oil £60 for 30ml, spacenk.com Hydrate your skin for up to five hours with a blend of oils including hemp seed and Abyssinian (to reduce fine lines).
2. Lipstick Queen Blue by You; £22; spacenk.com Feeling adventurous? This indigo blue lipstick reacts with your skin tone to develop into a raspberry pink unique to you. Enriched with mango butter and vitamin E to hydrate.
3. David Mallet Hair & Body Wash, £28 for 25ml; net-a-porter.com Ever used your shower gel as shampoo at the gym? Now you don’t need to with this all-in-one that protects hair from chlorine damage.
7 Hottest Beauty Product Photo Gallery
4. Pantene Gold Intense Hydrating Oil, £7.99 for 100ml; superdrug.com Part of a new hair care range for women of colour, this hydrating oil focuses on shine, strength damage prevention and deep moisturisation.
5. CliniqueFit Post-Workout Neutralizing Face Powder, £27 for 2.4g; clinique.co.uk Hate heading back to the office with a workout face? Reach for the powder that neutralises and conceals redness in an jiffy.
6. L’Occitane Ultra ThirstQuenching Cream, £28 for 50ml; loccitane.co.uk Calcium isn’t just good for your bones, it also helps generate new skin cells and boosts skin’s moisture, which is why we love this cream made from calcium-rich spring water.
7. MEMI Euphoria Radiance Highlighter, £15 for 6.8g; memimake-up.com Get your glow on with this silky illuminating powder that blends and builds to give you a soft, youthful glow, thanks to iridescent pearl pigments and light-reflecting particles.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 3 of the best… CHARCOAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- Want your locks to look effortlessly beautiful? Try these tips from stylist to the stars Luke Hersheson
- Look good and feel amazing with this month’s hottest product
- 3 of the best… HYDRATING SERUMS
- ECO HAIR SALONS OF UK