SAFE SUN Check your moles So, you’ve sorted your holiday plans, now your next step is to book an appointment with your GP to get your moles checked out and make sure they’re looking healthy. You can also do your bit at home and keep an eye on them using the ABCDE check:
ASYMMETRY Moles should be symmetrical, not out of shape.
BORDER The edge of your mole should have a sharp-looking line, not blurred.
COLOUR A mole should be one colour with no varying shades of brown.
DIAMETER A mole shouldn’t change shape or size; if it does, see your GP.
ELEVATION If it starts rising above the skin’s surface, get it checked out.
Hair color for light skin and green eyes Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP