Balanced protein diet means a mix of lean meat, eggs, seafood, nuts, and seeds. By industry definition, meat can be considered lean if it has less than ten gram of total fat, less than four and a half gram of saturated fat, and less than ninety-five milligrams of cholesterol per 3.5-ounce serving. You can prepare lean meat or simply cut off all white visible fat before cooking. It’s hard and not very efficient to trim excess fat from processed meats.
Most seafood is considered lean too. Actually, some fatty fish are not lean, but they are rich in heart-healthy Omega 3 fatty acids.
Both white and red meat has fat. The way you prepare the meat makes it lean.
Even chicken can be high in fat, so remember to take the skin off because the skin adds a lot of fat. Also, broiling, grilling, roasting and baking are perfect cooking techniques which help cut down the fat content of meat.
Lean meat tends to be dry so marinate it with a small amount of oil, lemon juice and natural seasonings like herbs and spices. This trick makes lean meat more tender and juicy.
Balanced Protein Diet Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- One Tip To Improve Your Style Effortlessly How To Have Fun Stepping Up Your Style Game
- Change Peoples Minds Persuade Influence and Motivate Without Facts
- Dressing For Career Success What To Wear For Interviews Promotions and Management Opportunities
- PROPER TIE LENGTH WHERE SHOULD THE NECKTIE TIP FALL PROPER TIE LENGTH
- PERFECT Watch 5 Reasons Rolex Explorer 214270 Is AWESOME