3 oz. mashed bean curd
3 minced fish
2 egg whites 1 tbsp. sherry
1 tsp. each minced ginger and scallion
2 tbsp. cornstarch Salt to taste
6 hearts of Chinese cabbage A pinch of minced ham 1 cooked salted egg yolk 1/2 cup clear broth
1 oz. chicken fat
1. Mix thoroughly bean curd, fish, egg whites, sherry, ginger and scallion juice, cornstarch and salt.
2. Remove outer leaves from the cabbage hearts. Cut each heart in half and sprinkle with cornstarch. Add the bean curd mixture and place ham slices and egg yolk. Steam for 10 minutes. Arrange cabbage hearts on a platter in a circle.
3. Boil the broth and add salt, and sherry. Thicken with cornstarch. Add chicken fat and pour over cabbage hearts. Serve.
BEAN CURD WITH CHINESE CABBAGE Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Homestyle Chips Recipes
- Where to Find Tropical Fruits
- HOW TO DINE ALONE
- HOW TO MAKE A VICTORIA SPONGE
- HOW TO ROLL A BURRITO OR FAJITA