6 oz. bean curd 1 oz. cooked pork, minced
1 oz. cooked chicken meat 1 oz. dried squid soaked in water 1 oz. baby Chinese cabbage 1/2 cup cooking oil
A pinch of minced scallion and ginger 1 tbsp. sherry 1/2 cup broth
1 tbsp. soy sauce A pinch of sugar
1 tbsp. cornstarch mixed with water Salt to taste To Prepare:
1. Cut the bean curd into rectangular slices, parboil and set aside.
2. Cut the pork, chicken and squid into triangle slices and shred the cabbage.
3. Heat the cooking oil and stir-fry the scallion and ginger for a few seconds over a high flame. Add the sherry, broth, bean curd, minced pork, squid, chicken, cabbage, soy sauce, salt and sugar. Bring to a boil, add the cornstarch mixture. Boil again and serve.
BEAN CURD WITH SQUID, CHICKEN AND PORK Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Homestyle Chips Recipes
- Where to Find Tropical Fruits
- HOW TO DINE ALONE
- HOW TO MAKE A VICTORIA SPONGE
- HOW TO ROLL A BURRITO OR FAJITA