Serves 2 to 4
1 pound of beef, ground
1/2 cup of artichokes, frozen or marinated
1 large beefsteak tomato, sliced
1/2 cup of mushrooms, sliced
1 bell pepper, chopped
1 small red onion, chopped
4 cloves of garlic, minced
1/3 cup of non-fat cheese, grated
1/4 cup of tomato sauce
2 tablespoons of olive oil 1/2 tsp of oregano
Beef-Crust Pizza Photo Gallery
1/2 tsp of sweet basil 1/2 tsp of paprika garlic salt pepper
• Season the meat with garlic salt and pepper.
• Knead the meat.
• Smear olive oil on the bottom of an oven dish.
• Lay out the seasoned meat in the oven dish the way dough would be for regular pizza.
• Spread the tomato sauce on the meat crust.
• In the following order, place the mushrooms, red onion, bell pepper, artichokes, tomato, garlic, oregano, basil, paprika, and pepper on top of the meat.
• Sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
• Bake at 350° F to taste (40 to 60 minutes).
Maybe You Like Them Too
- KEEP WEIGHT OFF!
- AN ANTI-AGEING PILL AT LAST?
- The Perfect Daily Diet
- UNUSUAL BEAUTY SECRETS
- SHOULD BE PART OF YOUR DAILY DIET