This cleanser is terrific for mature, dry or even damaged skin. It soothes, regenerates and hydrates the cells.
Makes about 8 ounces of dry skin cleanser Ingredients:
2 tablespoons of vegetable-based emulsifying wax 1/3 cup grapeseed or jojoba oil.
2 tablespoons vegetable glycerin 1/2 teaspoon stearic acid.
1 teaspoon vitamin E
1/3 cup rose geranium hydrosol 1/3 cup rose water.
2 tablespoons Aloe Vera gel.
10 drops grapefruit seed extract 5 drops patchouli essential oil 5 drops frankincense essential oil 5 drops palmarosa essential oil.
1 drop jasmine essential oil.
1 drop rose geranium essential oil Directions:
1. Stir together emulsifying wax, oil, glycerin and stearic acid. Melt the mixture in a double boiler over low heat.
The Best Cleanser For Dry Or Even Damaged Skin Photos
Click to Photo for Next Images of The Best Cleanser For Dry Or Even Damaged Skin
Remove from heat and add Vitamin E.
3. Combine the hydrosols and Aloe Vera gel in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave until lukewarm.
4. Pour the Aloe Vera gel mixture into the oil mixture, constantly stirring with a wire whisk until you have a thick and smooth combination.
5. Stir in the grapefruit seed extract and essential oils.
6. Pour the facial cleanser into an 8oz dark glass bottle. Let it cool before covering with the lid. Occasionally shake the bottle as the mixture cools so the ingredients will not separate.
7. Store in a cool and dark place.
8. Dampen your face with warm water, then massage the cleanser into the skin gently. Rinse your face, pat dry then moisturize.