Face mist + face mask Who knew a spritz of a mist could supercharge your face mask? This one, packed with rose water, sage water and apple pectin, does just that.
‘Apply the mask to increase skin’s moisture levels, then use the mist to activate the hyaluronic acid, which acts as a moisture magnet,’ says Margaret de Heinrich de Omorovicza, co-founder of Omorovicza.
Queen Of Hungary Mist, £48, and Instant Plumping Mask, £110, both omorovicza.com
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Crystal Invisible Solid Deodorant in Unscented
- How to Build an Effective Natural Hair Regimen
- Anne Semonin Facial Skincare Products & Anti Ageing Face
- Jessica Alba’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips
- Jennifer Lopez’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips