The ‘A World of Curls’ book follows CreativeSoul’s journey to several countries including England, Ghana, South Africa, Cuba, Greece and various US cities which we visited in order to capture the beauty of young people celebrating their natural hair texture.
We created this book with the hope that it would inspire kids around the world to not only love themselves but to develop a sense of curiosity about the world unknown to them.
Best Hairstyles For 50 Year Old Woman Photo Gallery
Our aim is to challenge the stigma around natural hair and its general misconceptions about how hair ‘should’ be styled. Many of the photos incorporate the local culture, environment, and fashion so that ^8 * ■ readers can also get a glimpse of everyday life in that particular location.
Everyone can appreciate a great hair look, especially when it is simple yet sensational! Playing it straight is every glamour girl’s go-to strategy when they want to make a serious statement; a long, flowing look is always fabulous. Our model’s natural hair is properly cared for by shampooing and conditioning with moisturizing products. Hairstylist Tywan Williams then weaves in two colors from the Supreme Hair weaving line. He uses an 18-inch length of the Supreme Hair Euro Straight WVG Plus to create this long look while alternating the colors as he goes along. He leaves some of the natural hair free at the crown for blending. A side part is created, then the hair is flat-ironed bone-straight to create this stellar style.
This too-cute style is brought to us by hairstylist Andre Stubbs. This look is soft and pretty, with a professional edge.
1. Shampoo, condition and towel-dry hair.
2. Use a wide-tooth comb or comb dryer attachment to blow out the hair to prepare for braiding.
3. Cornrow hair into desired pattern for a foundation for installing extensions.
4. Apply a weaving cap to cover and protect the hair.
5. Using bonding glue, proceed to adhere hair to the weaving cap until full installation is complete.
6. Using a razor, cut extensions into short layers.
7. Using a flat iron, smooth hair and slightly bend the ends for soft, flirty curls.