If you 1) missed last week’s Fright Night fash feature or 2) don’t like the whole costume thing, you’ve come to the right place. Ahead of the big night, we’ve scouted the best lastminute Halloween buys that’ll work way beyond the occasion and tap into this season’s kookiest trends.
Best Halloween Ideas for 2019 – Halloween Costumes, Makeup & Decor Photo Gallery
Clever, we know. Take Kurt Geiger’s cross-body bag.
The faux fur scores instant style status, while the heavy chain detail will make for the perfect add-on come All Hallow’s Eve. Mango’s biker jacket, meanwhile, will work just as well with jeans and a T-shirt, as it will with Oasis’ black maxi dress. Splurging on one-wear costumes? Witch, please…
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP