A soothing, cooling, humectant mask for all skin types.
1 teaspoon honey per facial
Pat and massage honey onto the skin, spreading it evenly over your face. Leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water.
Honey Mask with Essential Oils All
By combining honey with essential oils one can create an aromatically delightful and healthful array of mask.
1 teaspoon honey 1 drop essential oil
Place honey in palm of hand and stir in the essential oil, massage and pat onto face and leave on for 20 minutes, then rinse off with warm water. Makes enough for 1 application.
Variations: Following are some mask suggestions. (See Ingredients chapter for more detailed information on essential oils.)
1. Use 1 drop of tea tree, thuja or wintergreen for acned skin.
2. Use 1 drop chamomile, or lavender for irritated and inflamed skin.
3. Use 1 drop peppermint for tired skin.
4. Use 1 drop sandalwood or fennel for dry skin.
5. Use 1 drop orange, lime or lemongrass for oily skin.
The Best Homemade Honey Mask for All Skin Type Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Help for Oily Skin
- FACE-ING THE COLD
- Short Crust Pastry Recipe
- Quick Orange Sauce Recipe
- Coffee Sauce Recipe