Serum moisturiser Think of serums as the glue that holds your moisturiser to your face. An essential step, they’re full of active ingredients to help with concerns such as fine lines or dehydration.
‘They work best paired with a moisturiser,’ says Lee Etheridge, bareMinerals international education director.
‘Your skin is likely to become dry otherwise and will produce more oil than you need.
If skin is trying to balance moisture levels, serum won’t be absorbed. Moisturiser locks it in, leaving skin soft and supple.’
Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion, £48, and Bare Haven Essential Moisturizing Soft Cream, £30, both bareminerals.co.uk
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Crystal Invisible Solid Deodorant in Unscented
- How to Build an Effective Natural Hair Regimen
- Anne Semonin Facial Skincare Products & Anti Ageing Face
- Jessica Alba’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips
- Jennifer Lopez’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips