This styles are a serious showstopper, with flawless color concentrated at the crown for an allover glamorous effect.
Best Short Hairstyles for Black Women Photo Gallery
Get The Look
• Shampoo and condition precolored hair with specifically formulated moisturizing products.
• Cut the hair, tapering the back and sides to a closely cropped length, while keeping the crown area two to three inches long.
• Blow-dry the hair completely.
• Clip the hair with hair clips to prepare for flat-ironing.
• Using a 1″ flat iron, bevel the hair into small curls.
• Allow to cool.
• Style with a wide-tooth comb.
• Apply a light, alcohol-free gel to the edges.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- NUTRITION EXPERT CARRY ON WITH COFFEE
- Beauty Secrets – Beauty Tips and Tricks From Celebs
- Bridal Bootcamp Anyone?
- The Know Reveal The New Hot Looks For Big Day Beauty
- Dream Wedding Venues