Shower foam shower oil Why not start whipping up a fragrance the minute you step in the shower?
Julie Bonin, assistant commercial operations manager at Diptyque, suggests using a highly fragranced shower foam, as it allows your skin to absorb a base layer of the scent, which lingers long after you’ve washed.
‘Adding an oil seals the scent to the skin, while also hydrating and nourishing.’
Shower Foam, £26,and Shower Oil, £40, both diptyqueparis.co.uk
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Crystal Invisible Solid Deodorant in Unscented
- How to Build an Effective Natural Hair Regimen
- Anne Semonin Facial Skincare Products & Anti Ageing Face
- Jessica Alba’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips
- Jennifer Lopez’s Best Beauty, Makeup, Skin-Care Tips