Seek inspiration from our shades of the season – products, textures, patterns and paints that banish the banal to make way for chic, chromatic interiors the inspiration
Science fiction movies have ingrained a picture of the future in our minds. In all its technological glory, as often depicted and imagined, it is painted in dual tones: The boldness of black and sophistication of silver. The lightness of glimmering grey easily fuses with the deep colour of coal to intensify and electrify interiors.
1. “LEATHER CRAFT” FABRIC from D’Decor, ‘2,145 per mtr 2. “STARS” LINEN AND POLYESTER FABRIC from Splendour, ?10,950 per mtr 3. VELVET WOVEN fabric ?2,600 per mtr 4. POLYESTER fabric ?2,100 per mtr; both from First Impression 5. nickel AND GLASS “magnifying GLASS” from Home Collective, ?2,950 6. BRASS AND SEMI PRECIOUS MATERIAL “CARINA KNOB” and 7. BRASS “MICEAPIS HANDLE”; both from Viya Home, price on request 8. CERAMIC “SILVER TILE” from Elegant Marbles, ?1,000 per sq ft 9. CERAMIC “BLACK TILE” and 10. CERAMIC “METRO TILE”; both from BMy blogza, ?250 onwards per sq ft 11. GLASS TILES from Cambay Stones, price on request 12. “17-40 MM ZOOM LENS” from Canon, price on request LEFT “SILVER JUG” by Pia Ulin from © Pia Ulin/Johner Images/Corbis For details, see Address Book.
BLACK & SILVER HOME DESIGNS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Interior New York Decor Money Penthouses Floor Plan Small Living
- Living-Room and Dining-Room Makeovers
- Home Accessories Trends
- High-Quality Carpet and Flooring Styles 2019
- Buy Canadian-made Furniture at Aboda Decor and Design it Your Way!