Avocado & Shea Butter Conditioner
This conditioner is ultra moisturizing and it’s just right for those with thick hair.
1/2 cup Shea butter
1 ripe avocado
3 tbsp apple cider vinegar Directions
1. Use a food processor to mix all the ingredients.
2. Lather the mixture on the scalp and hair.
3. Leave on for 30 minutes.
4. Wash your hair with warm water.
Orange & Yogurt Conditioner
The conditioner will maintain your hair, keeping it shiny and strong. Ingredients
1/4 cup fresh orange juice 1 cup plain yogurt 1/4 cup coconut milk
4 tbsp lemon juice
1. Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Apply on wet hair and let it stay for 30 minutes.
3. Wash hair with a homemade shampoo.
Bobs with bangs hairstyles Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
- WONDER WOMAN OF THE YEAR
- Grenfell was about people not politics
- AGE-PROOF YOUR SKIN
- Eat The Rainbow