Bruises are a sign that blood vessels under the skin have broken. To repair these blood vessels and speed the healing of the skin, protein, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, copper, calcium, vitamin E, folic acid, vitamin B12, and other B vitamins are all necessary7. If the hair diet provides these vitamins and minerals and bruising or bleeding still continues, consult a doctor.
Chronic consumption of alcohol or the continued smoking of cigarettes depletes the body of some nutrients and can interfere with the healing of wounds and bruises.
Bruises Photo Gallery
Certainly, the millennial and younger generations have literally not known what it is like to socialise or simply live without it. In 2017, Facebook had 2 billion users. That is a huge proportion of the 7.5 billion people in the world! Instagram has more than 800 million users, a number that is growing steadily. The point is, social media is everywhere. With the wide ownership of smartphones, many of us literally carry around social media in our pockets or handbags every day. And it doesn not stop there many people sleep with their phones by the bed, and check their social media feeds last thing at night and first thing in the morning. Social media is both a blessing and a curse. SOCIAL MEDIA AS A SOCIAL TOOL At its most basic level, social media does what it says on the box: it enables people to make and maintain social connections. It is a fantastic tool to connect with people who you haven not seen since school days, or keep in the loop with what is going on with friends who live overseas.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- DR Karen Sherman Lead Researcher at The Seattle Group Health Center
- To Start Winning The Battle of The Bulge You Need to Be Able to Separate Fact From Fallacy
- Are There any Foods That can Help Reduce Stress?
- I Pack Lunch to Save Money But am Getting Sick of The Same Old Same Old Any Tips to Spice Things Up?
- Shopping at a Local Farmers Market is One of The Best Ways to Improve Your Diet and Your Overall Health