REPAIR THE BRAIN
According to research by Princeton University for the World Health Organization, missing out on sleep may cause the brain to stop producing new cells and can negatively affect the part of the brain called the hippocampus, which is responsible for forming memories. Middle-aged people should get seven hours a night – you know you _ ae getting enough when you wake spontaneously without an alarm clock.
SWEET FRESH SLEEP
Good sleep comes in a room that has a window ajar. Unexpected odours disrupt sleep patterns, increasing the heart rate and quickening brain waves. Sprinkle some heliotropine, a vanilla-almond fragrance on your pillow, to help promote a good night’s sleep.
CELEBRITY EYE MAKEUP LOOKS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Practising Yoga At Home And In Classes
- Tampons Are Handy For Active Women Who Refuse To Compromise Their Workouts During Their Period
- No Bake Snack Bars With Cheerios
- It’S Hard To Resist A Frozen Treat On A Scorching Day, So We’ve Reviewed The Latest Crop Of ‘Healthier’ Ice Creams And Lollies To Find Out How Virtuous They Rea
- Secrets of The Skincare Gurus