1. MAC Ruby Woo, R210
2. Dolce & Gabbana Classic Cream Lipstick in Devil, R540
3. Lancome Rouge In Love Rouge in Love, R325
Work your way up to red with brick red or cranberry hues instead.
1. Inglot Rouge a Levres Slim Gel 44, R199 2. MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick Everyday Diva, R275 3. Clinique Colour Pop in Cherry Pop, R275 4. Bionike Defence Colour Lipstick, R95
Now, more than ever, the demands on our lives are greater, and the pressure takes its toll on our energy levels. Ironically, by making time for some form of exercise in our daily routines, we are energising ourselves. When we exercise our body releases endorphins that make us feel more positive, mobile, and happy throughout the day. Ever heard of a runner’s high? You can thank endorphins for that overwhelming sense of excitement.
I WANT TO, BUT I DON’T HAVE TIME
If there are not enough hours in the day to get yourself to the gym (all while feeling excited about it), fear not. Say hello to YouTube work-out routines, and rising online instructors such as Kayla Itsines. Find a routine that targets the areas you want to focus on, and get training. All you need is a small space and your body strength. Most online training programmes are approximately 20 minutes long.
I DON’T LIKE GOING TO GYM ALONE
The first time you walk inside a gym or a class can be intimidating, but it’s worth noting that every single person in that class or environment had her/his first day too. To make that first step more comfortable, find a friend who is into training and will motivate you until you are more at ease with doing it on your own. If mainstream gyms are too congested, look for smaller, more intimate exercising spots instead.
Celebrity makeup essentials Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- My Weekly Detox Routine For Hair Skin Life
- My July Makeup & Beauty Favorites
- Not-My-Hands Makeup Challenge
- T Swift Inspired Smokey Eye from Grammys
- My March Makeup & Beauty Favorites