Remember: Once your skin’s natural oils come through, what now appears to be too heavy may well be the perfect amount.
If your shadow or blush looks too intense, dilute it by pressing a velour puff into some face powder and then onto your face. Or brush a clean, fluffy brush over your face to lift off the extra color.
Soften too-bright blush by layering a neutral blush color on top.
If your eyebrow color looks too harsh or high-contrast, press a velour puff containing a little face powder onto your brow to tone down.
For too-harsh eyeliner, use a Q-tip or your fingertip to soften and smudge the line. If your liner is truly dense, dip a Q-tip in water or a nonoily remover to lift off makeup.
CELEBRITY MAKEUP SECRETS PRODUCTS Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Practising Yoga At Home And In Classes
- Tampons Are Handy For Active Women Who Refuse To Compromise Their Workouts During Their Period
- No Bake Snack Bars With Cheerios
- It’S Hard To Resist A Frozen Treat On A Scorching Day, So We’ve Reviewed The Latest Crop Of ‘Healthier’ Ice Creams And Lollies To Find Out How Virtuous They Rea
- Secrets of The Skincare Gurus