Hair Type Of Style: 3C Curly Coily
Face Shape of Hairstyle: Oval, Oblong, Square, and Diamond
Hairstyle Density: High Density
Hair Textures: Fine and Coarse
Hairstyle Age Under for: 18 – 30, 31 – 40, and 41 – 55
Hair Height: Short
Hair Weight: All Types
For Glasses: No glasses
Hair Style Time: 30-40 minutes
Products for Hairstyle: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
The Right Direction to Healthy Hair and Styling
Celebrity Mens Hairstyles Photo Gallery
This hot biting herb is regaining popularity after a brief fling in the 80’s. Researchers are beginning to take note that the active ingredient (capsicum) of this herb is an extremely powerful stimulant when applied topically or taken internally. The herb being a rich source of vitamin A, niacin (a growth factor), and vitamin C can stimulate blood flow in the particular area applied. Interestingly enough one of the most talked about baldness cures outside the United States contains the active ingredient capsaicin. Claims have been made this formula called Fabao 101D has results that far exceed those of minoxidil. Even though the company’s research is weak by American standards it has extremely high sales figures. Leading international corporations are quickly taking notice of this and you can expect to see compounds possibly entering the market shortly, as hair regrowth solutions. Interest also stems from the fact that there is no known systemic absorption when applied topically, so side effects are few if any.
Our position though is for individuals to look for OTC hair care products containing cayenne pepper in nutritional stores. Since the herb can certainly cause histamine release it’s unquestionably a tool for combating hair loss. Always remember though if you decide to take cayenne pepper in pill form it can agitate an ulcer.
• One method of usage for capsaicin is to apply the lotion formulas sparingly to the forehead to create a vasodilator effect. Then follow with other hair loss treatments. Cayenne Pepper may also be mixed with the shampoos you may already be using.
• Always observe caution when using any form of pepper near your eyes.
• Powdered or finely ground Cayenne Pepper can be integrated any shampoo of your choice. Just remember to shake thoroughly to dissolve the ingredients.
• Capsaicin has been linked to relieving the symptoms of arthritis, preventing blood clots, lowering blood sugar, and reducing cluster headaches. But quite the opposite of what you might expect most people use this herb for weight loss. Apparently the derivative capsaicin somehow resets the fat thermostat in our bodies enabling it to burn more brown fat.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- AGE-PROOF YOUR SKIN
- Eat The Rainbow
- Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- How often do you treat yourself?
- New Season Dress Models