Celery Tart Recipe
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes You will need for 4 servings:
1 can celery hearts 1 pint cheese sauce (83)
1 oz. butter 1 tablespoon thin cream or top of milk
1 tablespoon white wine pepper
1 8-in. baked pastry case
2 tablespoons grated cheese
1 Drain the celery and chop finely.
2 Add to the cheese sauce with the butter, cream, wine and pepper to taste. Beat all well together.
3 Pour into the pastry case, sprinkle with cheese and bake about 15 minutes in a very moderate oven (335°F – Gas Mark 3).
Stuffed vegetable marrow
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
You will need for 4 servings: 1 medium-sized 1 teaspoon chopped marrow parsley 3 tablespoons little grated lemon rind chopped cooked 1 egg meat salt and pepper
3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
1 Wash and peel the marrow, cut through lengthways and remove the seeds.
2 Mix the meat, breadcrumbs, parsley and lemon rind together.
3 Bind with the egg and season carefully.
4 Put the filling on half the marrow and cover with the other half.
5 Put into a greased fireproof dish, cover and bake in a moderately hot oven (375°F – Gas Mark 5).
Celery Tart Recipe Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS