Western? Wearable? Stop right there, sister. While we are suggesting the trend as one to be taken seriously, we are not, however, telling you to pop on a cowboy hat anytime soon. Here’s the deal…
Channel Your Inner Cowgirl With The New And Greatly Improved Western Trends Photo Gallery
On the designer front, both Coach and Calvin Klein sent ranch-esque outfits down the AW17 runway, and since then Zara, Mango and a whole host of other high street hotspots have given the vibe a big yee-ha. There’s a fine line between super-fly and fancy dress, and it all depends on how you style it. So what’s in? Metallic cowboy heels, buttoned-up embroidered shirts, suede of the tan variety, and as much denim as you can possibly wear at once.
And what’s most definitely not? We’re giving a firm hell no to chaps. Because, well, chaps. Subtle details, meanwhile, will nod to the trend if you’re apprehensive – think silk printed scarves tied at the neck and teamed with a denim jacket. See? Wearable. Howdy, partner!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Pink Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019
- Journalist and blogger Sally Whittle says we should encourage our little girls to play
- Alicia Keys Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019
- Zooey Deschanel Hairstyles And Best Beauty Products 2019
- Best Short Haircut Styles For Men