All that heat adds up. The damage caused by heat cannot be reversed. Flat iron once, flat iron twice or flat iron occasionally, the damage is adding up.
If too much heat is applied to the hair, as often as this occurs, you are surely damaging your hair. Damage is also cumulative and can’t be reversed. Press once, press twice, press three times, press occasionally…the damage is adding up.
Clarifying Shampoo For Colored Hair Photo Gallery
So as little or as often as you do this, you are in fact slowly but surely damaging your hair. The truth is that even the occasional application of too much heat will eventually manifest itself in the form of dried out hair, mid-shaft breakage and split ends.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP