You will need for 8-10 persons: juice and rind 2 fresh 12 cloves lemons 1 bottle whisky 6 tablespoons sugar 1 pint boiling water cinnamon
1 Pour the lemon juice and sugar into a warmed punch bowl.
2 Add the cut up rinds, cinnamon and cloves.
3 Mix thoroughly; add the whisky and boiling water.
4 Stir and spoon into punch cups.
Mint and Burgundy Punch
You will need for 14-16 persons: 5 sprigs fresh mint 1 stick cinnamon rind 1 fresh lemon 8 cloves 6 tablespoons sugar 1 bottle Burgundy or or sugar syrup vino Tinto
1 tablespoon grenadine 1 pint boiling water
1 Put the mint, lemon juice, sugar and grenadine into a warmed punch bowl.
2 Mix thoroughly; add the spices and Burgundy.
3 Stir the mixture slowly adding the boiling water.
4 Spoon into punch cups.
Cocktail Recipes For Ladies Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS