You will need for 1 glass:
4-5 Ice cubes 2 parts vodka
1 part Calvados (apple 1 teaspoon crdme de brandy) Cassis
1 Put the Ice cubes into a glass jug.
2 Pour the Calvados, vodka and creme de Cassis over the ice.
3 Stir vigorously; strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
Drinks for a heatwave
Cherry Vodka Julep
You will need for 1 glass: Ice 1 part cherry brandy juice 1 fresh lemon 1 part sloe gin 1 teaspoon sugar or 3 parts vodka sugar syrup 1 slice fresh lemon 1 teaspoon maraschino 1 slice orange syrup or grenadine
1 Fill a collins glass with chopped ice.
2 Put 3 or 4 Ice cubes into a glass jug.
3 Pour the lemon juice, sugar, maraschino, brandy, vodka and gin over the ice.
4 Stir vigorously.
5 Strain and pour into the ice-filled glass.
6 Garnish with fresh fruit and serve.
Cocktails Recipes Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS