Make-up: Use a highlighter under the eyebrows. Use a hue of pink, depending on the skin tone. Shades of muted gold and wine will do magic for your eyes. Oh-so-ethnic Hair: This is the perfect amalgamation of Western meets traditional. Dressed in rich wine, you can go in for a soft bun or an elegant and soft side braid, with pretty natural flowers to accessorise. Make-up: Use bronze and antique gold for smoky eyes, and a maroon lip colour to complement the outfit. Don’t forget to ask your make-up artist to work some sensuous sculpted cheeks. Hair: For a completely traditional look, with Kashmiri work, you can style your hair in a neat chignon. It looks amazingly clean and sleek. Team it up with a fancy accessory, such as a small brooch, or some natural flowers, which are an all-time ‘in’ thing for accessorising your hair. Make-up: Keep the look classy.
Cute girly short haircuts Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP