Homemade Coconut Cedarwood Lavender Hair Oil All/Dry
A rich cleansing oil for conditioning hair and scalp.
4 oz. coconut oil 25 drops lavender essential oil
10 drops cedarwood essential oil
Scoop coconut oil into a heat-proof measuring cup and place measuring cup in a hot-water bath until the coconut oil has melted. Pour coconut oil into a wide-mouth jar and add essential oils, then quickly cap the jar to prevent essential oils from evaporating. Allow to cool and harden. Note that this oil will be looser in warmer temperatures, as coconut oil begins to melt at 76 degrees F. Makes 4 oz.
Variation: For a more masculine scent replace the lavender essential oil with 10 drops of black pepper essential oil, Cute medium haircuts for thick hair teens 10 drops of sage essential oil, and 8 drops of lemongrass essential oil.
Cute medium haircuts for thick hair teens Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP