Kiersey Clemons demonstrates the age-old adage that when it comes to hair, the bigger, the better! Her lioness’s mane of natural curls is simply beautiful. It’s full of body and volume and exudes high-end glamour. Check the technique for how to re-create her stunning look!
Drew Barrymore Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019 Photo Gallery
• Shampoo and condition with products for tex-tured hair.
• Blot the excess water with a towel.
• Detangle the hair using a Denman brush.
• Starting at the nape, create two-strand twists with small sections of hair.
• Repeat process until the entire head of hair is in twists.
• Allow the hair to dry overnight.
• In the morning, diffuse twists to be sure they are completely dry.
• Apply a light mist of oil-sheen spray.
• Release the twists and finger-comb.
• Boost volume at the crown by using a lift comb at the roots to complete the look
Transform your natural tresses into a beautiful work of art with Marley Locs! This beautiful technique will last you up to two months if cared for properly and makes a great protective style.
To get the look, shampoo and condition the hair and then apply a leave-in conditioner before blow-drying. Part the hair in sections, depending on how big or small you wish the Marley Locs to be. Section and braid the hair with Kanekalon Marley Hair.
Wrap the braid with Kanekalon Marley Hair to create a Marley Loc.
Repeat the process until the entire head of hair is complete. Once finished, add a few decorative gold beads to a few of the twists. This is the perfect accent for the festive season.
Next, sweep the twists to the back and then pin in place. Create a bang with the locs to frame the face and complete the look.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Kate Hudson Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019
- Modern Furniture, Home Decor & Home Accessories
- Bambi Benson!
- Amber Heard Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019
- Mariah Carey Hairstyles – Haircuts – Hair Colors 2019