You will need for 1 glass:
1 lump cube sugar 1 tablespoon brandy 2 drops Angostura 4 parts iced Champagne bitters 1 slice fresh lemon (optional)
1 Put the lump of sugar into the base of a Champagne glass.
2 Shake the bitters on to the sugar.
3 Add the brandy.
4 Pour in the iced Champagne.
5 Garnish with lemon and serve.
Walsh’s Champagne Cocktail
You will need for 1 glass: chopped Ice 1 slice fresh lemon 1 cube sugar rind iced Champagne 1 maraschino cherry
1 sprig fresh mint (optional)
1 Fill a highball glass with chopped ice.
2 Put the lump of sugar on top of the ice.
3 Fill the glass with Champagne.
4 Garnish with the mint, lemon and cherry.
Easy Drink Recipes Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS