Egg Custard Recipe
Cooking Time: about 15 minutes You will need:
1 pint milk, short 1 dessertspoon sugar measure few drops vanilla
2 egg yoiks essence
1 Add a little cold milk to the egg yolks and heat the remainder of the milk.
2 Pour the hot milk over the lightly beaten yolks and milk, stirring well.
3 Return to the rinsed pan, and cook, stirring constantly until the mixture coats the back of the spoon.
4 Add sugar and vanilla essence to taste.
5 Serve hot or cold.
To make a custard tart: This custard may be used to make a custard tart. Pour into an uncooked pastry case, 87, and bake in a very moderate oven (350°F – Gas Mark 3) until the custard is set.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS