2 drops Carrot essential oil
4 drops Lavender essential oil
3 drops Orange essential oil teaspoon vitamin E oil
1 tbsp grated beeswax
1 tbsp rose water 1/2 cup cocoa butter 1/2 cup avocado oil Instructions
1. Add the avocado oil, cocoa butter and beeswax to a glass Pyrex jug. Place jug in a fry pan of simmering water to melt ingredients.
2. To another Pyrex jug, add the rose water and place also in the fry pan of simmering water.
3. Once melted, add the vitamin E oil and mix well.
4. Add the rose water per drop to the wax/ oil mixture. After adding about a tablespoon remove from the heat and keep adding the rose water slowly and mixing with a small whisk.
5. Once mixture begins to thicken, add the essential oils and mix.
6. Divide cream into sterilized glass jars. Cover tightly, label and date product.
Elbow Soft Cream Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- 7 Hottest Beauty Product
- 3 of the best… CHARCOAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- Want your locks to look effortlessly beautiful? Try these tips from stylist to the stars Luke Hersheson
- Look good and feel amazing with this month’s hottest product
- 3 of the best… HYDRATING SERUMS