Fresh, clean, classic beauty is the trend this season! Skin that glows, beautiful brows and a muted red lip color make a fabulous statement. Get the look with these top beauty picks and tricks!
Emma Stone’s Skin Care and Makeup Products Photo Gallery
Get the Look: Emma Stone's Oscar Makeup
Emma Stone Makeup
Emma Stone Uses Baking Soda For a Face Mask
Best Foundation For Pale Skin Exists And We Have The Proof
Rachel Goodwin On Emma Stone's La La Land Makeup British Vogue
How to Hide Freckles and Pigmentation: Expert Makeup Tips
1. On clean, moisturized skin, apply Black Opal Beauty True Color Stick Foundation—in a shade complementary to your skin tone—to all points of the skin and blend in lightly with your fingers.
2. Set your foundation with Black Opal Beauty True Color Ultra Matte Foundation Powder.
3. Define and beautify your brows with an eyebrow kit, like Ruby Kisses Go Brow.
4. Follow up by creating ultraluxe lashes with Kiss New York Pure Fiber Extension Mascara.
5. Perfect your pout with a muted red lip tone. Try Black Opal Beauty Color Splurge Risqué Matte Lipstick.
6. Now that your makeup is on point, choose cute curls to complete your look. Shampoo and condition the hair with Miss Jackie’s products and follow with a good scalp treatment from Sulfur 8.
7. Apply Aunt Jackie’s Defining Curl Custard, set the hair on small rods, and sit under a hooded dryer.
8. Release the rollers when the hair is dry and fingercomb to style!