IT’S CRUNCH TIME
Abdominal crunches are the best way to tone all the muscle groups of the stomach, so make sure you don’t neglect them. Regular exercises will strengthen the core muscle groups of the trunk, where all your body’s movements originate. These muscles support your internal organs, aid in breathing and work with the vertebrae to help your body bend and twist.
Most of us spend far too many hours at work but when you are sitting at your desk, focus on tightening your tummy and your bottom, hold for 20 seconds, then relax for 20. Do this four times a day and you will notice the difference.
EYE MAKEUP FOR FAIR SKIN AND BLUE EYES Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- My Weekly Detox Routine For Hair Skin Life
- My July Makeup & Beauty Favorites
- Not-My-Hands Makeup Challenge
- T Swift Inspired Smokey Eye from Grammys
- My March Makeup & Beauty Favorites