Farmhouse Casserole Recipe
Cooking Time: about 30 minutes
You will need for 4 servings:
12 oz. cooked chicken 1 teaspoon Worcester
4 oz. cooked peas sauce
4 cooked carrots salt and pepper
1 oz. cornflour 2 oz. cheese, grated
1 packet chicken 2 oz. fresh white vegetable soup breadcrumbs
1 pint water 1 11-oz. can creamed corn
1 Slice chicken. Arrange with peas and carrots in layers in a casserole.
2 Mix cornflour with contents of packet of soup in a saucepan. Stir in corn, water and sauce.
3 Bring to the boil, stirring. Season to taste, pour into casserole.
4 Mix cheese and breadcrumbs together, sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
5 Bake in a moderately hot oven (375°F – Gas Mark 5) for 25 minutes.
Farmhouse Casserole Recipe Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS