CHOOSING SUITABLE PRODUCTS Firstly, it is important to understand the foundation that we use. Different foundations contain different formulas and we have to choose one that suits the skin tone and skin condition. We have to be extra careful when doing makeup for someone with sensitive skin. It is best to check with your client if there is anything that he or she should not be using on the skin.
COVERING FACIAL SCARS
For those with blemishes or reddish skin tone, a green-toned colour corrector should be used to neutralise that skin tone. To cover more yellowish skin tones, a purple base should be used. For dark spots or freckles, use a full-coverage foundation. The key is to neautralise and even out the skin tone to create a nice canvas for more beautiful makeup. Good makeup brushes along with the correct techniques are essential to achieving flawless makeup.
Fashion hairstyles autumn 2017 Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP