Fats with Antiaging (aging delay)
The strongest antioxidant that can be detected. It is 50 times more potent than vitamin E and 20 times more potent than vitamin C. With antioxidant properties, chemical reactions in the body neutralize harmful substances (free radicals) that are formed as a result or are taken from outside by cigarettes, alcohol or polluted air.
Due to its high antioxidant properties, it is the most powerful antiaging agent.
In the Burkina Faso region of Africa, it is obtained from the shea tree naturally grown in nature. Serious production is difficult. Generally, village women collect shea hazelnuts by traditional methods and extract the extract to obtain the oil of the karite. The active ingredients are linoleic acid, fatty acids, triterpe nalcolol, vitamin E, provitamin and allantoin. It is an oil that nourishes and protects the skin. It can be used for:
Fats with Antiaging aging delay Photo Gallery
• Daily moisturizing of the skin
• Skin redness (including baby rash)
• Skin exfoliation caused by sunburn
• Protection from sun-burning and wind-drift effects
• Blemishes and wrinkles on the skin
• Skin scratches due to dryness
• Stiff softening of the feet (especially heels)
• Prevention of cracks in pregnancy
• Protection of skin elasticity
• Small burns and injuries
• Eczema and acne reduction
• Smooth skin texture
• Removing scars and stains on the skin
Maybe You Like Them Too
- NUTRITION EXPERT CARRY ON WITH COFFEE
- Beauty Secrets – Beauty Tips and Tricks From Celebs
- Bridal Bootcamp Anyone?
- The Know Reveal The New Hot Looks For Big Day Beauty
- Dream Wedding Venues