Five minutes is all you need to look pulled-together and polished. This is the makeup routine that takes you to the office, luncheons, important appointments, and daytime events. The difference between the five-minute face and the three-minute face is definition here you take the time to define your eyes and mouth. And there’s definitely more coverage with the five-minute plan.
Your total look depends on a balance between makeup and clothes. I very much like the look of very little makeup worn with a polished outfit, like a designer suit. That is very modern to my eye. The opposite doesn’t work I don’t like the look of serious makeup worn with casual clothes like jeans or sweats.
1. Apply concealer first, concentrating on the most recessed corners of your inner eyes. Using the pad of your index finger, gently press the concealer to blend.
2. Apply foundation to make skin look flawless. Blend carefully.
3. Set concealer and foundation with loose powder, using a velour puff.
4. Define brow with eye shadow.
5. Use a shadow brush to dust highlighter all over the lid, from the lash line to the eyebrow. Dust medium-toned eye shadow from the lash line to just above the crease.
6. Line the eye, using darkest shadow.
7. Apply one to two coats of black or brown-black mascara.
8. Dust blush on the apples of your cheeks and blend well. Use a neutral color first, then apply brighter pop of color on top.
9. Apply lipstick.
10. Define mouth with lip liner pencil.
THE FIVE-MINUTE FACE: DAY MAKEUP Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Top 3 Hair Color Trends of 2020
- Short Bob Haircuts 2020
- 10 Makeup Tricks That Always Work
- Beautiful Makeup Techniques
- Perfume Types