6 oz. bean curd 1 cup vegetable oil
1 tbsp. shopped scallion and minced ginger
1 oz. sliced pork
5 or 6 steeped mushrooms
1 oz- sliced bamboo shoots
1 tbsp. soy sauce
Salt to taste
1/2 cup clear broth
1. Cut bean curd into triangles, fry until it becomes yellow, and drain. Remove excess oil and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan until it smokes. Add scallion, pork, ginger, mushrooms and bamboo shoots and saute. Add soy sauce, salt, broth and bean curd, and stew until broth becomes thick. Transfer to a dish and serve.
FRIED BEAN CURD Photo Gallery
This goes not only for the receptionist, but also for the therapists and other personnel who will actually provide you with services. Don’t hesitate to ask the beauty spa staff expects to take the time to explain their facility and services to newcomers, and it is in their best interest to make sure that your visit is pleasant, and that you will want to come back. For your first visit, you should allow additional time for filling out any forms, or looking over information you’ll receive and be asked to read, if you haven’t received it in advance. Depending on the services you plan on receiving, there may be different types of information the beauty spa will want about you, and different dress for the session. Allow yourself a comfortable beauty space of time before your visit formally starts to get acclimated, read information, complete forms, and change clothes. Have with you any notes or documentation, particularly about makeup conditions, that you will want to provide to the staff to ensure your safety and comfort. If you are on any medications, pregnant, undergoing chemotherapy, or have sensitivities or allergies to various topical applications, you should provide the beauty spa staff with complete information. They can judge whether the treatments or services you’ll receive will have any sort of adverse affect and should be avoided. For instance, oils or waxes that might be applied to your skin should not be used if they would create a problem, and certain cosmetics may cause a reaction if you are on certain prescription medications. Someone with metal implants should let the staff know, so that adverse effects from some of the equipment used in certain services can be avoided.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Feast On The Exquisite Flavours Of The Lebanon With These Delicious Recipes
- The Hill Supper Club And Masterchef Contestant
- Boost Your Wellbeing With Lagom Sweden’s Answer to Mindfulness
- Find Delicious Balance In Midlife With These Health-Enhancing Recipes
- NUTRITION EXPERT SKIN BOOSTERS