2 oz. minced pork
1 tbsp. minced scallion and ginger
1 tbsp. sherry
2 sheets of skin of soy-bean milk
6 oz. bean curd
1 cup cooking oil
2 cups broth
1/2 oz. sliced ham
1 tbsp. peas
6 dried mushrooms soaked in hot water and cut into slices when soft
1 tbsp. soy sauce
3 tbsp. cornstarch mixed with water
Salt to taste
1. Thoroughly mix the minced pork with half of the scallions, ginger, sherry and salt. Fold the skin of soy-bean milk in a piece of wet cloth and put it aside until moist. Then cut the skin into strips and fold up with minced pork to make rolls.
2. Cut the bean curd into diamond slices and parboil.
3. Heat 2 tbsp. oil. Stir-fry the remaining scallion and ginger for a few seconds. Add the rest of the sherry, broth, ham, peas, mushrooms, bean curd, salt and soy sauce. Bring to a boil, add the cornstarch mixture. When it boils again, transfer to a bowl.
4. Heat the oil over a medium fire. Deep-fry the meat rolls until brown and drain. Pour the bean curd mixture over the crispy rolls and serve.
FRIED PORK ROLLS WITH DOUFU Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Homestyle Chips Recipes
- Where to Find Tropical Fruits
- HOW TO DINE ALONE
- HOW TO MAKE A VICTORIA SPONGE
- HOW TO ROLL A BURRITO OR FAJITA