Fennel Marshmallow Hair Lotion All/Dry/Damaged
Use the following freshly dried herbs: 3 tablespoons of marshmallow root (cut), 3 tablespoons of fennel seeds; 16 oz. of water, 2 oz. of jojoba oil, 4 oz. of peanut oil, 1 oz. of avocado oil, 1 oz. of wheat germ oil, 1 teaspoon of borax, 1/2 oz. of beeswax; optional: 40 drops of essential oil of fennel or other essential oil of choice.
Make herbal infusion with herbs and water, let steep for 8 hours, and strain. Use 11 oz. Girl haircuts short with bangs of strained infusion as your water part and follow directions for Basic Lotion Formula above. Makes 19 oz.
For Elbows, Knees and Other Dry Spots
The following formulas are concentrated, thick balms that are made with reparative ingredients. They are meant to be used on parts of the body that require extra attention.
Girl haircuts short with bangs Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THOSE BROWS! THAT HAIR! THOSE LIPS! THAT SKIN!
- The go-to For Mothers-of-The Bride Seeking Style and Comfort
- Deliciously Healthy NUTS FOR DOUGHNUTS
- 4 Best Workout Leggings and Tights
- HOW TO CREATE THE EXCITEMENT OF AN AFFAIR IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP