Give your complexion added brightness and radiance by including one or more of these masks, balms or serums in your skincare plan.
1. Instantly restore vitality apply as a pre-make-up balm or use as a pick-me-up mask to firm and smooth your skin’s texture. Skin Brightening Face Balm, $17.95, Natio.
2. Fill in visible lines with this firming and tightening serum. Formulated for women and men over 40, it lifts skin for up to eight hours. Merveillance Expert Serum, $64.99, Nuxe.
4. Put this serum to work on your skin’s epidermal cells to correct irregularities and reduce redness, leaving it moisturised and plump. Sublime Essence Skin Perfector, $58, L’Occitane.
5. Eliminate the signs of fatigue, diminish the appearance of fine lines and help your skin look refreshed with this all-time classic. Beauty Flash Balm, $55, Clarins.
6. Illuminate your skin with an innovative serum designed to even out tone and reflect light. Skin Illuminating Advanced Brightening Day Serum, $89, Elizabeth Arden.
7. Reduce the appearance of wrinkles, bags and puffiness around your eyes in a matter of minutes, and enjoy the results for up to eight hours. Instant Eyelift, $39.95, Skin Doctors.
3. Wave goodbye to tired and dull skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – simply apply before your moisturiser. Private Formula Miracle Radiance Renewal Serum, $49.95, Dr LeWinn’s.
8. Have glowing, smoother-looking skin with a cream designed to enhance the look of make-up. Stage Performer V Instant-Glow Immediate Radiance Skin Perfecting Cream, $80, Shu Uemura.