The variety of landscapes and coastline on Gran Canaria is stunning – from the peaceful coves in the south to more popular tourist areas such as Las Palmas and San Bartolome de Tirajana, home to the famous Playa del Ingles beach, and the stunning Maspalomas beach with its incredible sand dunes.
The island is considered to be one of the best places in the world for windsurfing and has tracks and trails from which to explore its beautiful nature reserves on foot or by bike. You can also see whales and dolphins in their natural habitat in the waters off the south of the island.
Gran Canaria Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Weddings: Dresses, Engagement Rings, and Ideas
- Wedding Ceremony & Vow Ideas
- Come and Plan Your Big Day at The Best Bridal Event of The Year
- The 5 Biggest Bridal Trends of 2020
- A Beautiful mMix of Pink and Dusky Lilac Watercolour Hues Was The Starting Point for This Stunning and Unique day…