2 oz. mashed bean curd
2 oz. minced fish
4 egg whites
Salt to taste
2 cups cooking oil
1 tbsp. sherry
2 tbsp. powdered milk
1 tbsp. scallion and ginger juice
2 tbsp. minced green beans
1/2 cup of clear broth
1 tbsp. cornstarch dissolved in water
1 tbsp. minced cooked ham To Prepare:
1. Blend mashed bean curd, minced fish, egg whites, salt, sherry, powdered milk and scallion and ginger juice.
2. Heat oil in a pan over a medium fire. Strainer in one hand, pour the batter into the pan through the strainer and shake it slightly. The drops in hot oil should look like pearls. Take out bean curd pearls and drain.
3. Add the green beans, salt, and sherry to the broth. Bring to a boil and pour in the dissolved cornstarch. Add the bean curd pearls and stir well. Transfer it to a dish and sprinkle with minced ham.
GREEN BEANS AND DOUFU Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Homestyle Chips Recipes
- Where to Find Tropical Fruits
- HOW TO DINE ALONE
- HOW TO MAKE A VICTORIA SPONGE
- HOW TO ROLL A BURRITO OR FAJITA